Corporate Officer in Charge of EHS Affairs
Senior Executive Officer
- ※1ESG investment: Investment in shares on the basis of companies’ performance in terms of environmental, social, and governance aspects.
- ※2AMR: antimicrobial resistance.
Shionogi Group EHS Action Targets
- 1Promote energy conservation and global warming control measures.
- 2Strengthen resource conservation and waste treatment/disposal measures.
- 3Manage chemical substances appropriately.
- 4Develop EHS management systems.
- 5Ensure a sound aquatic environment.
- 6Contribute to biodiversity preservation.
- 7Work toward zero occupational accidents resulting in lost work time.
- 8Introduce EHS initiatives to the supply chain.
- 9Promote health and productivity management.