This Website is owned and operated by Shionogi B.V. (“Shionogi”, “we”, “our”, “us”). We are a private limited liability company formed under Dutch law. We are registered with the Trade Register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 73229180 and our registered address is Kingsfordweg 151, 1043GR, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our VAT number is NL859411011B01. We have a UK establishment registered with Companies House under number BR020960, and its registered address is at 33 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UF.
2. PERMITTED USERS
The Website and its contents are intended to be used and accessed by audiences from the UK and EU only (“you”, “your”). If you access the Website from outside the UK or EU you do so at your own risk and initiative. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the UK and EU and you should check local medical resources for information appropriate to your country. The Website may contain information about products that are unavailable in other countries, or are available under different trademarks, for different indications, or in different dosages. Therefore, the information on the Website is only intended for residents of the UK or EU.
3. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Medicines, medical conditions and their treatment
- The Website may contain information about medicines, medical conditions and their treatment. The information is provided for general informational and/or educational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice provided by a qualified healthcare professional. The information is not intended to constitute medical advice, a recommendation, or be used to diagnose a health condition.
- If you are a patient or member of the general public, please always consult your healthcare provider if you require medical advice or need to discuss a health condition. You should not use the information on this Website to diagnose a health problem or condition.
- If you are a healthcare professional, please be aware that the information on this Website is not intended to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. The approved prescribing information must guide the appropriate use of a medicine and healthcare professionals should consult the approved prescribing information for the medicine in your country before prescribing it.
No invitation to deal
Nothing on this Website shall constitute an invitation to invest or deal in shares, securities or ADRs of Shionogi. Actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this Website and the past performance of the price of securities must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
Forward looking statements
The Website may contain forward-looking statements about our financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, and medicines in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. A discussion of these and other risks can be found in the most recent Annual Report. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Shionogi, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners are the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights in the Website and in the content on the Website. You should assume that all content on the Website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. No license to or right in any proprietary right of the Shionogi group of companies (including patents, trademarks and copyright) or any third party is granted to you or conferred upon you by using the Website.
5. ACCEPTABLE USE
By using the Website you acknowledge that we are not responsible and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website through your internet connection or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Website; or
- act fraudulently or maliciously, or circumvent or modify any Website security technology or software.
6. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business or operational reasons. We are not liable for any modification to, or suspension or interruption of the Website.
7. NO ENDORSEMENT OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these are provided for your interest or convenience only and we do not endorse, recommend or approve of the content presented on such websites or resources. We accept no liability or responsibility for such third party websites or resources or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8. LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
Third party websites may contain a link to our Website, but a link to our homepage must not be installed without our prior written consent. If consent is given, any link must be presented in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We do not review, control, approve, nor are we responsible for any content, advertising or other materials available or accessible via those third party sites.
9. INFORMATION YOU SEND US VIA THE WEBSITE
Except for information covered by our , any communication or other material that you send to us through the Website (including questions, comments, ideas, know-how or the like) is, and will be deemed to be, non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and we shall be free to use and disclose any such information without limitation of any kind and for any purpose whatsoever.
We respect the privacy of our Website users. Please refer to ourwhich explains how and why we collect, use and protect your personal data, and the privacy rights and choices available to you with respect to your personal data.
11. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
NP-EU-NP-0115 May 2020