Total Wellness Benefits
Shionogi is committed to supplying the best possible medicine to protect the health and well-being of our patients. We can only achieve that goal by investing in the health and well-being of our staff. To that end, we offer comprehensive benefits packages designed to support health and wellness, financial well-being and work/life balance.
Health & Wellness
- Two medical plan options with prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Accident insurance: Provides insurance for the unexpected.
- Legal insurance: Offers affordable and reliable legal counsel for life events such as purchasing a new home.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Shionogi employees and all household members can access this valuable program at no cost.
- Wellness programs: Shionogi provides various wellness resources, including a generous wellness reimbursement program, in-office wellness activities, access to telehealth services and more.
- Total compensation: Shionogi’s compensation structure and practices recognize and reward employees for their valuable contributions. We provide competitive pay as well as short-term and long-term bonuses.
- Rewards & recognition: We honor our employees’ work ethic with our Rewards & Recognition Program. Leaders and peers can recognize others for demonstrating company values, collaboration, high-quality work and innovation.
- Service awards: We recognize employee time of service in increments of five years with monetary and social rewards and recognition.
- Investing in Your Retirement – 401(k) Plan: Our 401(k) Plan allows employees to set aside a portion of their total earnings. The company will match 100% up to the first 6% of contributions, vested immediately upon enrollment in the plan.
- Investing in YOU – Tuition Reimbursement Program: To encourage the professional development of our employees, we offer tuition reimbursement assistance toward undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Employee referral program: We value the help of our employees in attracting top talent that aligns with our core values. If referral criteria are met, employees are eligible to receive a cash award for each person referred and hired for a position at Shionogi Inc.
- Time away from work: We have a generous policy for time away from work that includes paid time off, holidays and a company close in December.
- Hybrid work policy: To support work/life balance, Shionogi has a Hybrid Work Policy which offers employees the flexibility to conduct individual work remotely and come together at our offices to collaborate.
Florham Park, NJ – Park Avenue Campus Perks
- Complimentary access to the executive fitness center & spa for employees
- Complimentary access to outdoor fitness experience (basketball/volleyball court, 1.75-mile walking path)
- Complimentary private commuter shuttles daily to NJ Transit train station (Madison, NJ)
- Electric car charging stations at each building
- On-site ATM
- A full-service cafeteria and two cafés