Shionogi Inc. offers extensive benefit programs for all eligible employees and their dependents in order to maintain and promote their health and wellness. New employees are eligible to enroll in the various plans as early as their first day of hire.
- Two Medical Plan Options with Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Accident Insurance: Provides insurance for life’s unexpected events
- Legal Insurance: Offers affordable and reliable legal counsel for everyday life matters
Competitive Compensation Package
Shionogi Inc.’s compensation structure and practices are created to recognize and reward employees and their valuable contributions. We do this by providing competitive short-term and long-term bonuses.
Rewards & Recognition Program
Our employees are our most important asset. We honor their hard work and initiatives with our four-level Rewards & Recognition Program that recognizes employees for their dedication, hard work, collaboration and innovation.
Promoting optimal health and wellness for our employees is important to us. Shionogi Inc. provides a variety of wellness resources such as Wellness Reimbursement, assistance with navigating the healthcare system, access to telehealth services and much more.
Investing in Your Retirement – 401(k) Plan
Our 401(k) plan allows you to set aside a portion of your total earnings. The company will match 100% up to the first 6% of your contributions, vested immediately upon enrollment in the plan.
Investing in YOU – Tuition Reimbursement Program
To encourage the professional development of our employees, we offer Tuition Reimbursement assistance towards undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Scheduled Work From Home Program
To support work/life balance, we offer a Scheduled Work From Home Program of for eligible employees.
Time Away from Work
Shionogi Inc. has a generous policy for your time away from work that includes paid time off, holidays and a company shutdown.
Park Ave. Benefits
- Complimentary access to the Executive Fitness Center & Spa
- Complimentary access to Outdoor Fitness Experience (basketball/volleyball court, 1.75-mile walking path)
- Complimentary private commuter shuttles daily to NJ Transit train station (Madison, NJ)
- Electric car charging stations at each building
- On-site ATM
- Two full-service cafeterias and two cafés