- Nate McCutcheon, currently Shionogi Inc.’s Chief Operating Officer, will be promoted to assume the role of President and Chief Executive Officer of Shionogi Inc.
- Tadashi Hara, currently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will take on the newly created role of Executive Vice President and Chief Global Operations Officer.
- Joseph Spagnardi will continue his role as Executive Vice President, Legal and Compliance.
- Gianine Esposito will be promoted to Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Margaret Borys has recently joined the organization as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Masahiro Fujita will join Shionogi Inc. as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Forward Looking Statement
Shionogi Inc. Media Contact:
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Increase in All-Cause Mortality in Patients with Carbapenem-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
Clostridioides difficile-associated Diarrhea (CDAD)
Seizures and Other Central Nervous System (CNS) Adverse Reactions
Development of Drug-Resistant Bacteria
The most common adverse reactions occurring in (≥2%) of patients receiving Fetroja compared to imipenem/cilastatin in the cUTI trial were: diarrhea (4% vs 6%), infusion site reactions (4% vs 5%), constipation (3% vs 4%), rash (3% vs <1%), candidiasis (2% vs 3%), cough (2% vs <1%), elevations in liver tests (2% vs <1%), headache (2% vs 5%), hypokalemia (2% vs 3%), nausea (2% vs 4%), and vomiting (2% vs 1%). The most common adverse reactions occurring in (≥4%) of patients receiving Fetroja compared to meropenem in the HABP/VABP trial were: elevations in liver tests (16% vs 16%), hypokalemia (11% vs 15%), diarrhea (9% vs 9%), hypomagnesemia (5% vs <1%), and atrial fibrillation (5% vs 3%).