SHIONOGI Group Enterprise Risk Management Policy
To embody “SHIONOGI Group Heritage (The Company Policy of Shionogi )” and to sustainably improve our corporate value, the SHIONOGI Group（SHIONOGI）shall implement strategic risk management approaches to enhance its ability to foresee changes in the internal and external business environment, to identify risks that could impact the company, and to respond to them.
2. Course of Action
- Implement enterprise-wide risk management reflecting our corporate business strategy across all activities.
- Maintain tight focus in risk management activities by clarifying the roles of each responsible individual, under a company-wide unified risk process.
- Assess and identify material risks, plan and prioritize countermeasures, secure the necessary resources, and diligently undertake actions.
- To increase the trust of our stakeholders, monitor and examine the implementation status of risk countermeasures, evaluate them at the Board of Directors, and disclose them in a timely and appropriate manner.
3. Principles of Action
- Flexibly and rapidly adapt to changes in the internal and external business environment, ensure that employees and management appropriately take responsibility for risk management despite these changing conditions, while also pursuing new business opportunities that may arise.
- Identify and assess risks from various perspectives, define the response measures required and comprehensively implement them.
- By managing risks appropriately, advance our mission to create products and services necessary to protect people's health, and to supply them stably, without disturbance or interruption.
- In the event of a crisis, while placing top priority on protecting human lives and ensuring safety, take prompt measures to minimize damage and prevent recurrence, and to continue our business.
Established as of October 5, 2015
Revised as of July 1, 2022