Shionogi Group EHS Policy
- 1Confirming the organization’s commitment to building a high-quality EHS management system.
- 2Complying with all relevant laws and regulations related to environmental health and safety and strive to maintain and improve the EHS level.
- 3Striving to continuously reduce environmental impact and hazardous factors of Shionogi Group business activities, including impacts caused by research and development, production, distribution, and sale of Shionogi products.
- 4Raising employees’ awareness of EHS-related policies and topics through the prompt provision of information and regular training and practice.
- 5Supporting the environmental protection and health and safety activities of the communities in which Shionogi Group companies are located, by acting in an environmentally-compatible way and by building a partnership of trust and accountability with the local community.
EHS: Environment, Health and Safety
Established on October 5,2015
Isao Teshirogi, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.